The Lost Creek Wind Farm spans 32,000 acres in Dekalb County, Missouri and utilizes 100 GE XLE 1.5-MW turbines. The 150 megawatt project was completed 2 months ahead of baseline schedule and now produces enough electricity to power 50,000 homes annually.
PROJECT SCOPE OF WORK
- Engineering design, procurement, and construction of civil and electrical system BOP
- Construction of access roads, crane pads, crane paths, and associated infrastructure
- Design and construction of spread-footing foundations
- 4.5 kV electrical collector system
- Erection and mechanical completion of 100
- GE wind turbine generators