IN-HOUSE CIVIL CONSTRUCTION EXPERTISE
IEA is an industry leader in heavy civil construction infrastructure projects with more than 60 years of experience in the field. Our team of specialists provide beginning to end construction services for heavy highway, bridge construction or restoration, underground utilities and water containment / dam or drainage projects.
Heavy civil infrastructure projects can be some of the most difficult to coordinate and build. From site development and excavation to construction, coordinating utilities and site restoration there are many challenges faced on these complex projects. To combat these challenges we retain the highest quality engineers, project managers, superintendents and craft foremen to ensure success on every project.
- Highway construction and rehabilitation
- Extensive experience with DOT projects throughout the Midwest
- Self-performing EPC
- Structural concrete
- Mass excavation
- Bridge construction or rehabilitation
- Extensive fleet of cranes ranging from 35 tons – 600 tons
- Site layout and analysis
- Value engineering and detailed estimating
- Experience working near live tracks with limited right of way
- Critical work during tightly controlled shutdown periods
- Railroad bridge replacement
- Large clearing / grubbing
- Mass grading
P3 DESIGN BUILD
- In-house alternative delivery project capabilities for highways, water resource projects and industrial facilities.
- Design / construction
- Operations and maintenance